Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to request a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Request for an account by clicking the "Create New Account" below. Make sure that you input your real and complete name, when filling out the details. When the system cannot verify that you are a UP Manila student, your account application will be denied.
- You will be notified by email when your new account has been confirmed.
- Use the username and password you selected to log in to the system.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Note: If you have already a Courses@DPSM account in the past, you can use that account. If you register again, your old Courses@DPSM account together with all the data associated with it will be deleted.